This year the Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy Foundation must raise $750,000 above and beyond what the Santa Barbara Unified School District provides. That equates to $1,875 per student. These funds are used to purchase the supplies needed for our classrooms and machine shop, and for the additional teachers required to deliver our curriculum. They also make it possible for the DPEA to continue to innovate and provide the very best in design- and project-based education.
- Because your child is receiving a world class education
- Because DPEA graduates achieve remarkable success with college placement and subsequent careers
- Because you support the DPEA’s vision for what is possible in public education
- Because we absolutely cannot do this without you
WAYS TO GIVE
- Make an Online Gift
- Mail a Check
- DPEA Foundation, P.O. Box 313, Goleta, CA 93116
- Encourage Corporate Sponsorship
- Talk to your employer or other business contacts to encourage them to support us!
- Reach out to Your Contacts
- Do you have friends, neighbors, or family members who are philanthropic?
- Join them on a custom tour of the DPEA
- Connect them with DPEA Foundation at email@example.com
- Double your Donation with Employer Matching!
- Ask your employer if they will match charitable donations.
- Not sure? We can help! Please contact the DPEA Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a Gift of Stock, Real Estate, or Securities